- Choose From 14 Templates
- 5 Responsive Displays
- 6 Interactive Elements (IE's are already built into the templates and additional IE's cannot be added)
- Streaming Video - YouTube or Vimeo (some templates)
- Photo Collages (some templates)
- Multimedia Gallery App (photos + embedded videos)
- High Contrast Toggle
- Google Branded Translator
- Global Icons
- Social Media Icons (addition of Peachjar)
- Google Map Access or Integration
- Configurable Footer Links
- Site Map Link
- Disclaimer Text
- Optional Email Link
- Custom Editor Styles
- Sticky Channel Bar
- Multi-Column Section Dropdowns (some templates)
- Receives automatic maintenance for defects and accessibility
Design Ready Template Levels
Need help deciding which template tier is the best fit for your organization? We've got you covered. Click the button below to view a comparison chart. Looking for more clarification on the bulleted items for each tier? Our feature definition page provides a brief description and live examples of each item listed on the comparison chart.
Design Ready Templates
A Design Ready template is designed to be configured and set up without assistance. Our user-friendly interface (Template Configuration Window) makes it incredibly easy to change color schemes, logos, global icons and more. An ideal solution for smaller schools or districts with capable staff, Design Ready templates are available with a single or subscription license. Simply download, license and configure a template from the library.
The feature that keeps these templates design ready is automatic maintenance. If a new browser version is released, accessibility requirements change, or a template defect is reported, a universal template update will be made.
Levels of Choice
The Design Ready Library offers a variety of both traditonal and modern templates to choose from, and all deliver the proven structure and layout necessary for a website to be successful.