Template Configuration Service
Our goal for the Template Configuration Service is to assist you in setting up and configuring your Design Ready Template (MyWay Premium or MyWay Ultra). The service includes a consultation with a UI/UX Designer who will train your team on how to do the following:
- Change the template’s default color scheme
- Utilize the Template Configuration Window to modify template options, apply logos, link social media icons, etc
- Set up a new Photo Gallery App/Multimedia Gallery App for each subsite and upload photos
- Upload imagery like logos and custom global icons to the template files and folders
- Publish the new template
- Make any needed “post publish” modifications to content, such as moving apps around on the homepage so that they better fit the new layout (for existing BB clients who are upgrading their template)
- The designer will also provide various template related resources and help materials, ensuring that your team has access to all relevant size dimensions and needed instructions
Need assistance with converting your logo to a transparent PNG? View our Pixlr Editor guide.
Want to ensure that your color scheme meets ADA color contrast requirements? This online resource will help!
What Our Clients Have to Say
"Our district is really satisfied with our new Ready Made Template. It covers all of the needs that we had to share our information with the community. It was simple to get started and even easier to keep updated."
Thornton Township High School District 205
"Easy to work with, and prompt turnaround. Very open to feedback and highly recommend."
Oak Harbor Public Schools
"Creative Services representative was extremely knowledgeable and ready to help answer any questions and make suggestions! Thank you!"
Selinsgrove Area School District