Subscribe to Design Ready Template Updates
Our Design Ready Templates require updates when defects are found, accessibility guidelines change, new WCM features change, etc. We have a subscription service available via your user account settings that allows you to subscribe to updates for the template(s) that you have licensed. When an update has been applied to a Design Ready Template that you have subscribed to, you will receive an email with the release information that you will be able to review before clicking the "Update" button for the template.
How to Subscribe:
- If you have not yet registered, register for the CERC website.
- Sign in to the CERC website.
- Click "Edit Account Settings" in the header.
- Click "Subscriptions" in the left sidebar.
- Click "Manage" button in right content area.
- Click "Other Areas" tab in pop-up window.
- Choose "Creative" in first dropdown option.
- Choose "DRT Template Updates" in second dropdown option.
- Check boxes for templates that you would like to receive updates for (example below).
- Check "DRT Template Updates" if you would like to receive updates when new templates become available.
- Click "I'm Done" and that's it!
Updating Your Template
Not sure how to update your template? Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your WCM website.
- Click Configure > Templates in the left panel.
- Here you will see your licensed templates. If there is an update available for your template, an "Update" button will appear under Actions (example below).
- Click "Update" and you're all done!