Subscribe to Module Library App Updates
Our Module Library apps require updates when accessibility guidelines change, when new WCM features change, etc. We have a subscription service available via your user account settings that allows you to subscribe to updates for the app(s) that you have in use. When an update has been applied to a Module Library app that you have subscribed to, you will receive an email with the release information that you will be able to review before clicking the "Update" button for the app.
How to Subscribe:
- If you have not yet registered, register for the CERC website.
- Sign in to the CERC website.
- Click "Edit Account Settings" from the lock icon dropdown menu.
- Click "Subscriptions" in the left sidebar.
- Click "Manage" button in right content area.
- Click "Other Areas" tab in pop-up window.
- Choose "Creative" in first dropdown option.
- Choose "Module Library Updates" in second dropdown option.
- Check boxes for apps that you would like to receive updates for (example below). By checking the box labeled "Module Library Updates", you will receive notifications when brand new module library apps are released.
- Click "I'm Done" and that's it!
Updating Your App
Not sure how to update your app? Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your WCM website.
- Click Configure > Apps in the left panel.
- Click "Custom Apps" tab in the header.
- Here you will see your custom and/or Module Library apps. If there is an update available for your app, an "Update" button will appear under Actions (example below).
- Click "Update" and you're all done!