Prepare to Go Public
Objective: Complete preparations for website go public and determine launch communication plan.
- Site Verification tips
- Domain redirect: Go Public Process
- Confirm you or your Technical Contact has received the Domain Certificate Request and responded.
- DNS Instructions
- Announcing your launch: Best Practices, Tips, and Document Templates to Help Launch your District and School Website(s).
Tasks to Complete
- Ensure district and all schools have homepage photos, news, and calendar items
- Prepare for domain redirect by approving Amazon Certificate Request and Provide DNS Instructions to your Technical Contact(s)
- Prepare launch announcements and distribute to appropriate channels
- Review recommendations for updating your existing Blackboard Mobile Communications App (if purchased and app is already public)