Learn to boost your Ally Score in Web Community Manager by creating more accessible Microsoft and Google documents.
From the Getting Started Bundle to specialized training on Forms & Surveys, we offer a wide variety of online training sessions. Whether you are just getting started or need a refresher, we have training to meet your needs. We can train principals, teachers, administrative assistants, coaches and other key personnel to learn how to use Web Community Manager to connect with the community.
- Format: Live trainer offers private session via webinar platform (Blackboard Collaborate)
- Audience: Up to 15 participants
- Length: Up to 2 hours per session
- Times: 9 am, 12, 3 pm Eastern Time are available to schedule private sessions.
- Purchased training sessions can be scheduled through your Project Manager
- or here: https://cerc.blackboard.com/scheduleonline