Project Kick Off
Project Kick Off
Objective: Meet your Project Manager and receive an overview of the implementation process.
Introductions and Project Roles
- Client Core Project Team
- Blackboard Project Team
- Project Manager (PM): Primary contact to coordinate, scope, and track the project.
- Implementation Consultant (IC): The product expert that guides and partners with the Core Project Team throughout the implementation. In addition, the Consultant delivers other consulting services with best practices and tips for setting up your website.
- Creative Team: Our Creative Team will meet with you to determine your branding needs and how we can satisfy them using our Templates.
- Account Executive (AE): Your Account Executive helps you navigate Blackboard's products and services to build a custom solution for your district's evolving communication and branding strategies.
- Client Success Manager (CSM): As a member of the Client Success team, the Client Success Manager (CSM) helps ensure you and your district are provided with the proper support needed to help you succeed. The CSM will also do check-ins to ensure your Blackboard services are running smoothly, and to support you by helping address any kind of questions or feedback that you might have.
Review Blackboard Implementation Timeline and Launch Website Target Date
- Complete the required K12 CE Academy Implementation Course.
- Review purchased design template(s).
- Complete your Creative Design Meeting (if purchased).
- Complete Website Strategy Planning (if purchased).
- Evaluate your current website and begin to identify relevant vs. outdated content.
- Identify your domain name and targeted launch date.
- Identify if your district will use LDAP, Google Sign in or other authentication method.