Before You Begin
Before You Begin...
Your Blackboard Project Team will
- Partner with you through the implementation process.
- Assist scheduling your services.
- Guide you through the template design.
- Provide instruction and consultation.
- Review key components in building and launching your website.
- Guide the launch of your new site.
- Provide access to a variety of help materials.
Action Items to Prepare
- Identify your core project team that will be your district's lead on the project for design, trainings, and content development. This may evolve through the phases of the implementation project.
- Begin evaluating your current content to determine what is relevant and what is outdated.
- Determine the date that you would like to "Launch" with your new site.
- Identify roadblocks that may take away your dedicated time to the project. (IE, holidays, state testings, end of year activities, etc.).
- Be prepared to schedule one to three hour blocks of time for scheduled calls.