Objective: Verify that the data in Blackboard Learn is mapping correctly and matches what displays in your SIS.
Please Note: This is a crucial final step to move forward with Staff Rollout and Close Out.
- Review product and data with your Data Integration Specialist to verify the data integration for completeness and accuracy
- Determine if there are any errors or anomalies
- If errors or anomalies are found, a final Punch List will be created to document outstanding items, so they can be resolved by your Data Integration Specialist
- Sign Off on Data Integration Phase
Tasks to Complete
- Login to Learn and follow the steps provided by your Data Integration Specialist to verify data
- Sign off on the Data Integration Phase, or work with your Data Integration Specialist to produce a final Punch List of outstanding items.
- If a Punch List is required, the Data Integration Phase will close when the Punch List is verified as complete.
- Configuring Office 365/Azure AD as SSO for Students and Teachers
- Creating a Custom Login Page
- Common K12 Systems and Integration Options
- Information on Bb Data
- Connecting Microsoft or Google to Blackboard via LTI Protocol
- Additional Training Options: