Training and Evaluation
Objective: Review training details and schedule training and evaluation.
- Provide Project Manager preferred dates and times for Training
- Review Training Session details:
- 3-hour online session lead by Trainer
- 15 maximum attendees
- Presentation Style
- WCM & ACCESSIBILITY (2 HOURS)
- Define accessibility and its importance.
- Understand common accessibility issues.
- Format text with headings.
- Create accessible links and images.
- Understand the importance and impact of color.
- Understand how and when to use tables and lists.
- Understand the different video caption types.
- Find helpful materials for compliance and accessibility errors.
- ALLY TOOLS AND INSTITUTIONAL REPORT (1 HOUR)
- Recall what accessibility is, how it is evaluated and common errors.
- Identify the main functions of Ally.
- Understand current and future features of Ally.
- Locate and access the Ally widget.
- Access and understand the Ally report.
- Identify and fix accessibility issues
Tasks to Complete
- Complete Training