Transition to Teaching Online
Objective: Assist you in moving from face-to-face classroom teaching to online.
- Review our Communication Planning Guide
- Review Master Course Templates, pre-populated for your teachers and staff to help create simple online courses to get started quickly.
- Schedule online course for the following topics:
1. Navigating and Organizing a Course & Sharing Content with Students
2. Creating and Grading Assignments, Tests and Quizzes
3. Using the Gradebook
4. Facilitating Discussions and Communicating with Students
Tasks to Complete
- Schedule and attend each session to prepare staff for online teaching
- Up to 150 participants per session
- Provide a list of all participants (First Name, Last Name, Email), for course access