Setup App Developer Accounts
Objective: Meet with our Blackboard Mobile App Consultant to review setting up App Developer Accounts for Apple and Google.
- Walk through setting up Apple and Google Developer Accounts - you will be able to complete 90% of the set-up on this call.
- You MUST have these items
- Have a credit card for Google's $25 sign-up fee
- Your organization’s D-U-N-S Identification number and legal entity name (name on your D-U-N-S profile)
- Your organization’s EIN/Tax ID
- A device that can receive text messages for 2-factor authentication
Photo copy of your ID FRONT and BACK
(In order to publish your app to Google Play, you may be required to verify your identity by submitting a valid form of photo identification and personal information during the Google Play Console account sign-up process.)
Please be aware the district will create a generic Gmail account that will be tied to your app developer accounts during the call.
- Review Setting Up App Developer Accounts FAQ
Tasks to Complete
- Let your consultant know once you have received the email confirmation for your Apple Developer Program to finalize the setup of the iTunes App Developer account.
- Be sure to generate authentication keys for Fastlane. This mandatory one-time procedure is required for you to receive future software releases. Click here for guide