Section & Subsite Workspace Training
The goal of the Section Workspace Training series is to learn basic and advanced tools, features and resources available to create and maintain information on webpages.
The goal of the Subsite Director Workshop is to provide the Subsite Director and other key school personnel with the knowledge, skills and ability to structure and publish content on their subsite.
- Format: Live trainer offers private session via webinar platform (Blackboard Collaborate)
- Audience: Up to 15 participants
- Length: Up to 2 hours per session
- Times: 9 am, 12, 3 pm Eastern Time are available to schedule private sessions.
- Purchased training sessions can be scheduled through your Project Manager
- or here: https://cerc.blackboard.com/scheduleonline