Objective: Meet your Data Integration Specialist and discuss secure transfer of data from all applicable systems into the Blackboard Communications portal via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
NOTE: Blackboard is dedicated to helping keep your information secure so please, don’t ever email staff, parent, or student files. These should be shared through the established SFTP site.
- Confirm Systems for Integration. File specifications for each data type can be accessed via: https://dlmaster.parlant.com/specs
- Student Information System
- Cafeteria Management System (optional)
- Transportation Management System (optional)
- Review Data Requirements, Authentication Overview, Password Generation Tool, and LDAP
- Discuss data transfer plans
Tasks to Complete
- Install Data Transfer software, if applicable
- Use existing, or create own, queries
- Send data files and confirm data is coming over
- Set schedule(s) for daily file transfers
- Follow up with Data Integration Specialist until data integration is complete and ready for verification