When rolling out the new website and teacher sections to your staff, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Teacher guides, tutorials, and help cards can be found here. This is a great resource to provide directly to your teachers.
- Once logged in, an editor's Site Manager view will only provide access to the section(s) he/she can edit.
- You can emulate a user by going to Users and Groups > Users and selecting "Emulate User" located in the More dropdown on the far right of the users name
- Bb Lead Train the Trainer: Our Training Team can train your site administrators and website support team to prepare you for training your internal staff.
- Bb Lead User Training: Our Training Team can train your department heads, school principals and webmasters, and/or teachers directly.
- District Lead Training: Your team completes internal training on your own.
- Website Rollout Plan (Go Live Date, Expected Date for Teacher use)
- Logging In (provide URL, login information, and steps)
- Site Manager Overview (Summary Tab, Current Pages, Common Tools)
- Editing a Section (Add a New Page, Organizing Pages, Page Options)
- Common Apps Overview
- Review Help Resources located here.
- Examples of Teacher Pages: Teacher Page Example 1, Teacher Page Example 2, Teacher Page Example 3