For more robust website traffic reporting we recommend integrating Google Analytics. You can follow the instructions below to set this up:
- Navigate to www.google.com/analytics
- In the top right hand corner, click on ‘Create an Account’.
- Follow the steps to create an account.
- Once you create an account, navigate back to www.google.com/analytics
- In the top right hand corner, click on ‘Access Google Analytics’.
- You will now be viewing your Analytic dashboard.
- At the top of the webpage, click on ‘Admin’.
- In the left hand column, under ‘Account’, use the dropdown to choose ‘Create New Account’.
- Name the account and website name. Paste in the website URL. Fill in all other Settings.
- Click on ‘Get Tracking ID’.
- Accept the Terms.
- Google will provide you with code to place in the head content of your site. Copy the code.
- You can either email your Project Manager with the code or login to Site Manager and enter it directly via Configure > System Settings > Template tab. In the ‘Head Content’ field, paste the code that Google provided.
This completes the Analytics integration into your site. Refer to Google’s help articles for assistance on understanding Analytics reporting: