Social Media Manager
Here are the goals of the Social Media Manager Training series.
- Learn how to read, respond to and manage social media communications.
- Learn how to safely grow your social presence and interact with the school community using social media.
In the Mobile Communications App with Social Media Manager Workshop, participants also learn the functionality of the Administrative and District Mobile Apps, how to send notifications to the app and customize the Mobile App.
- Format: Live trainer offers private session via webinar platform (Blackboard Collaborate)
- Audience: Up to 15 participants
- Length: Up to 2 hours per session
- Times: 9 am, 12, 3 pm Eastern Time are available to schedule private sessions.
- Purchased training sessions can be scheduled through your Project Manager
- or here: https://cerc.blackboard.com/scheduleonline