Site Launch Consultation
The Creative Services Team consistently delivers award-winning designs to the districts and organizations which we work with. We are located in State College, Pennsylvania so the available timeslots will be Eastern Time.
Depending on the design package you have purchased, browse through the Design Ready Templates (single use or library subscription) or Made to Order Portfolio to preview example designs. Start to think about which design features are most important to your district.
Tasks To Complete:
- Site Administrator part 1 and Site Administrator part 2 training sessions (if not already completed).
- Register for the one hour Template Meeting. The Creative Services Design Manager will send you a confirmation and the assigned designer will provide you with connecting information.
- Decide who will be the point of contact that will sign off on design decisions.
- Depending on the design package you have purchased browse through the Design Ready Templates or Made to Order Portfolio to preview example designs.
- Start to think about which design features are most important to your district.
- If you have purchased a Made to Order template, please review the Template Meeting Preparation information prior to attending.
- Made to Order Template Process consists of four phases: Discover, Design, Develop and Deliver and typically take 16-20 weeks from template call to delivery call.
- Learn more about the Creative Services team by checking out their information on the Community Engagement Resource Center (CERC) site.