The Getting Started Bundle contains the three training sessions that all administrators of the website need to complete in order to put together a comprehensive website structure and to understand the available functionality and applications.
Tasks To Complete:
- Review the Training Offerings information for Site Admin 1, Site Admin 2, and Managing Section Workspace then register for all three sessions.
- Recommendation is to complete these sessions within the first two weeks of your implementation.
- Review calendars to find dates the Core Team would be available to attend your Site Launch Consulting (if purchased) and/or Onsite Training days (if purchased) then register for your Onsite SLC and/or Onsite Training Days. The assigned trainer will confirm with you directly.
- Recommendation is to attend the SLC approximately two weeks after completing the three online sessions (see graphic below for overview).
- In preparation for your Site Launch Consulting, review current website, clean-up content and decide on content you don't want to move during your content migration process.
- Eliminate outdated / unwanted content.
- Migrate good content you want on the new site.
- Populate new content / areas that need filled in or created.
- Format: Sessions are presented in workshop format to allow for hands-on experience and are conducted by a live trainer utilizing GoTo Meeting (these are not recorded sessions).
- Length of session: Each online session is apprximately two hours in length.
- Number of Attendees: Recommended number is 1 - 5; however, could have up to 15 attendees.
- Agendas: Utilize the Training Offerings link above to access the agendas for each session.