The Web Community Manager Implementation Process is designed to guide you through the set up of your new website.
A Project Manager (PM) will be assigned to your account. During the Project Kickoff Meeting (60 minutes), which will be conducted via GoTo Meeting or Collaborate, your Project Manager will discuss:
- The Implementation process
- Other Services/Products Purchased: LDAP, Mobile Communications App, Mass Notifications, Teacher Messaging, Social Media Manager
- Universal Navigation Bar (Create Once, Publish Everywhere Feature)
- Discover overall goals and vision for district, schools and teachers
- Timeline requirements to include Go Public
- Client responsibilities / Blackboard responsibilities
- Identifying members for specific teams (Training, Template, IT, Support)
- Establish date/time for weekly status meetings
- Schedule all three Initial Online Trainings - each session will last approximately 2-hours, is conducted by a live trainer and is presented in workshop format to allow for hands-on experience.
Tasks to Complete:
- Provide a few dates/times for the weekly status meeting / website check-in call.
- Register for / Schedule Trainings.
- Review the Website Planning Considerations Document.
- Send re-cap of Project Kickoff Meeting to include website credentials.
- Create Project Plan based on information gathered during kickoff call.