Before You Begin
As you begin preparing for your website project kick-off, here are a few items to work on:
- The Getting Started Guide is designed to help you complete the initial setup of your site. It includes references to the Site Administrator Guide and other user resources where you find step-by-step instructions.
- Review the Training Offerings information for Site Admin 1, Site Admin 2, and Managing Section Workspace. Sign up for all three sessions.
- Depending on the design package you have purchased, browse through the Design Ready Templates or Made to Order Portfolio to preview example designs. Start to think about which design features are most important to your district.
- Begin evaluating your current content to determine what is relevant and what is outdated.
- Eliminate old/unwanted content.
- Migrate remaining content.
- Populate new/updated content.
- Think about the date(s) that you would like to Go Public with your new site.
- Will you be going public with your district site and all school sites on the same date?
- Will you be going public with your district site first and schools to follow by specific date?
- Will you be doing a phased roll out, with the district going first and schools following in waves with all being public by a specific date?